Raw Water Pumping Rate : 2.4m³ / hr
RO Treated Water : 1.000 m³ / hr
RO Reject : 1.000 m³ / hr
Recovery Ratio : 50 %
Reject Ratio : 50 %
1. MICRON FILTRATION:
Cartridge filter is provided to remove suspended matter and guard against the entry of foreign material into the final treatment.
2. HIGH PRESSURE PUMP:
To overcome the Natural Osmotic Pressure a reverse thrust of high pressure is required to separate the Ions from water.
Depending upon the projection, an initial feed pressure is determined.
A Vertical Multi-Stage Centrifugal Pump is used for this application.
3. REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM:
Production of low dissolved solids content by reverse osmosis using state of the art TFC Membranes. The high dissolved are separated into two streams. Product stream – with
2-3% of the feed salt will be collected. The second stream ( Reject stream ) of 97-98% more concentrated salt will be collected. Based on the feed conditions and controlling parameters a recovery ratio can be worked out from 60-75%
Membranes form the barrier for the ionic separation. This separates the water into two streams. A product stream with ionic impurities and a reject stream with high ionic impurities.The ratio of two streams depends upon the design and can be anywhere between 0.3 – 0.7. The membranes are sensitive to various types of fouling and scaling factors. Hence a proper pre-treatment is necessary. Polyamide thin composite membranes are used and is currently imported items.
5. RO SKID:
The skid supports the reverse osmosis pressure vessel, membrane, control panel, pressure gauges and etc., The skid mounted design helps in assembling of components at the shop floor easier and much faster.
An isometric AutoCAD design is developed for SKID Fabrication for better space utilization and plant aesthetics.
To check the quality and monitor continuously, Online Conductivity Meter will be provided at the RO permeate water.
7. DUAL MEDIA FILTER
This is a separate unit out of the RO Machine which safe guards the machine and gives a longer durability to the RO machine – the raw water is fed to this system so that the color, turbidity and suspended impurities are removed, to certain extent and then water passes to the micron filter in the RO Machine. Certain bacteria and virus are also in-activated due to the activated carbon in this chamber. OPTION 1 – COMMERCIAL GRADE RO PLANT Premium Model)
SPECIFICATIONS & BILL OF QUANTITIES
Details of Equipment
I Reverse Osmosis System
5 Micron/ 1 Micron Pre-filter with cartridges
Capacity : 2 .4 m³ / hr
High Pressure Pump with Motor
Flow rate: 2.4 m³ / hr . KW – 2.2 KW
Nanfang / Grunfos Equivalent
Pentair / Wave Cyber
RO – Membranes 4” – Thin Film Composite) Brackish Water Membrane (BW365 /CPA 2)
Filmtec /Hydranautics / Lanxess
RO Skid with necessary with required Stainless steel Skid with required CPVC Valves, Pipes and Accessories
MS Steel , Sand blasted –Plaster Powder Coated
CPVC pipes and fittings for low pressure lines, Brass valves for high pressure lines.
Feed Flow, Reject flow regulation valves to suit the design pressure ratings.
Electrical Control Panel with Necessary cabling works with High quality Equipments
Low Pressure & RO Product and Reject flow meters and Pressure gauges – 3 + 3 = 6 nos.
IMP – Korea
Dual Media Filter
Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Pressure Multi-Graded Filter with following Specifications:
Material of construction : FRP
Vessel : 254mm (Dia) x 1372mm (Height)
Design Pressure : 10.0 Kg / Cm²
Working Pressure : 6.0 Kg / Cm²
Service Flow Rate : 1200 lph to 1700 lph
Filter Media : Silex, MnO2, Fine Sand, Quartz Sand, Pebbles & Activated Carbon .As per Drinking water standards
Valves : Multi-Port Valves: Manual
Accessories : Frontal pipes & Valves.
Clients Scope RO Plant Room
Size : 1.25 M (Metres) x 1.25M x 1.75 M (HOS) and Equipment Foundations
High Lights of Premium Model 1000 LPH RO plant
1. Compact Design -Size of the RO plant is only 3.5 feet X 3.5 feet X 5 feet which will have the complete system of interconnecting pipe lines , pump, membrane control panel etc.
2. Its just connect and start use concept. Latest design, Latest Equipments used, High Durability.
3. No Antiscalent required like traditional old RO plants, High pressure Auto flushing takes care of the membrane thus eliminating anti-scalent dosing cost which in turn is a very huge savings on your recurring expenditure.
4. Online Volt meter, flow-meters , panel lights, push in starter switches etc helps the operation of the machine very easier.
5. Auto flush valve(auto timed) helps to double the life of the membrane.
6. Low pressure switch and tank full option can make the system fully automatic.
7. No Operator required as the plant can be made fully Automatic with level sensors.
· RO plant room and its Illumination
· Equipment Foundations
· Site Clearance and handing over to us
· Raw water & Treated water collection tank
· Raw water pump
· Integration of RO water to SS water storage will be our scope
· RO Reject discharge
· Power and Water during work period
· Service Engineer Food , Accommodation & Traveling Expenses(To & fro plus Local transfers) during the timing of Erection and Commissioning (Applicable for out station installations only)
· Any general consumables during plant erection and commissioning.
· All civil works.
· Power distribution up to our system control panel.
· All inter-connecting piping out of battery limit.
· System un-loading , safe storage & Insurance.
· Transfer of our materials to work point.